Monday, September 7, 2009

I am sick. My whole house is sick. School is currently the farthest thing from my mind. I'm dizzy, I have a tummy ache, and my stomach is making so much noise that I'm almost convinced it's talking to me. I'm one of the last people to get sick, so I have hope that I'll be able to go out in public again soon. This house is NOT where I want to be, though I have to admit that being sick has some advantages, even if they are infinitesimally small. Just recently, while lying on my couch, I have been able to watch the movie Harry Potter 2, The Chamber of Secrets. Very interesting, if I do say so myself...

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Hope ya get better!!!!

Ryan said...

Cool. (Well, not really) but, I agree, there are advantages in being sick. Sit and read. drink soda while watching a movie.

Ryan

gotta go. :)