Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hey people! Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been caught up in school and all the glorious free time that comes with the homeschooling "package." I have recently begun emailing some of my friends from the private school I used to go to, obtained a lead part in a play, and found a cool new website online.(www.elementsthegame.com) Check it out if you have time. Great graphics. Well, I have to go jump in the giant leaf pile that my brothers built outside. Later,
Seth

2 comments:

Alex Monseth said...

Hey,sorry about that on my blog, I was wondering if i should say after all your names your blog *example Jake (Thoughts of a Warrior* then i decided not too and forgot to trype your name.

Cool, i'll have to check it out, but i've been SUPER busy with school.

Alex

Hannah Nicole said...

Nice to hear that your taking time for the simple things in life...like leaf piles. :D

Hannah