Thursday, October 1, 2009

At this moment, I am typing from my grandpa's office. He is my new history teacher. We have been staying the evening at his house, and this is my account of are stay so far. Right before I walked in the door my mom stopped me and said, "Alright now, Seth. When you go in that door, don't try to distract grandpa.(something I would never dream of, by the way) don't try to go do something on the computer quick, (don't worry, I already finished my lessons, Mom.) or go and run around downstairs, or ask for a snack or try to start a movie. " Well, As soon as we got in the door, My Grandpa said, "Why don't we go downstairs and look at the new door we had put in?" We all hung out downstairs for a while. But I, being the bookworm that I am, Urged them back upstairs, in hopes of starting our new history booklet. Immediately, as soon as we got up the stairs, my grandmother ushered us in to the kitchen for a snack. Of course. So I ate the cheese and crackers, which my grandmother insisted were such important nutrients that they must be consumed before our work. At this point, I was starting to feel like Grandpa was trying to distract Grandpa. Finally, We got to are lessons, which turned out to be very interesting, studying the early nomads. After we finished, My grandpa insisted upon watching a movie with the younger boys while I used the computer (Oh, the irony!), which is where I am now. This has been an account of my ironic evening with my grandparents. -Seth

No comments: