Sunday, October 25, 2009


I just found these quotes by C.S.Lewis a second ago: "You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body." "A man can no more no diminish the Glory of God by refusing to worship him then a prisoner can put out the sun by scribbling the word "darkness" on the walls of his cell." "Can a mortal ask questions which God finds un-answerable? Quite easily, I should think. All nonsense questions are un-aswerable." "God can not give us peace and happiness apart from himself, for it is not there. There is no such thing." Can you not feel the wisdom radiating from his words? :) -Seth

4 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

GREAT quotes, Seth. ;)

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Seth - I'm just so proud of you I can hardly stand it. Love you, dude. :-)

-dad

Josh $ said...

Hey, Seth! I just saw that you were following my blog, so I thought that I'd return the favor! Great quotes, great blog!

Josh

Bekah said...

Amazing quotes. I LOVE CS Lewis. Have you read The Great Divorce and Screwtape Letters? *swoons* AMAZING books. ^^

Bekah