Friday, January 1, 2010

In contradiction :: Yummy Cheese


To all these new years posts! Many of you who know me know that I am contradictory. Contradictory, weird, and a totally outspoken fan of cheese. (All right, maybe you didn't know about the cheese thing, but stick with me.) I have read post after post about New Years, and I'm starting to get sick of it! I mean, I'm glad that it's a new year, but there has GOT to be variety!!!Therefore, this post will be about my favorite cheese.

Boursin cheese. There has never been and never will be a more delicious substance. (Not in this life anyways.) So very good. This stuff is the stuff of heaven. It is likely to be healthy for you: the taste of it does the mind good. :> Plus, it isn't just gourmay cheese; It's gournay cheese. That's got to count for something!

3 comments:

Eldarwen said...

I am a fan of cheese, too! =D
So... you're bored with my New Years Day post, huh? Oh no you didn't! lol jk :P
Happy 2010! Wow... that felt weird. :)

Eldarwen

Alex Monseth said...

Sorry, I can't say I share your love of cheese...

Cya tomorrow.

Alex

Bekah said...

*cracks up*
Niiiiice. ^^