Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little picture thingee's

Have you ever seen one of these? :) Or these? :D Or even one of these? ;)/;D. I think they rock, and I even invent my own. The first time I did this was when the blogger sight gave me one of there random questions to answer. (Well, duh, what else are you supposed to do with a question? Question it? ...) If this is a colon: and this is a semi-colon; , What is a semi truck? I thought for a moment, and then wrote... wrote... err, my keyboard and the Blogger settings won't let this show up correctly, so i will just tell you that I wrote something terribly clever. (Yes, me!) Anyways it inspired me to start inventing my own little pictures. This one I have created for moments when I am feeling particularly nefarious. ,':D. This one is for snobs. g-( Piggy face. I8( I=brow 8=snout ( =mouth, right? And finally, the robot. >[8-]{}< You likey? Try one yourself!! Whoever makes the best one gets, um, my personal admiration! ...... Never mind.

3 comments:

Kailyn Nickel said...

Hahaha, nice. I like the "particularly nefarious" face. Evil! And epic! (And isn't it cool how those faces look different when you use different fonts? It's really interesting.)

Uh... here's one. A bespectacled, beady-eyed man with a mustache. &{|

Interesting, is it not? ... XP

Alex Monseth said...

.... "confused face"

Jake M. said...

Whoa... That robot image rocks!
>[8-]{}<

Jake