Friday, November 27, 2009

Bemidji!!!

Alright, I lied. Ijust have to post! This is amazing up here. Bemidji. *sigh* My gramma is letting me take pics on her Iphone, here some are.







Me and the cutest 3 year old in the world, my cousin Iver. This is my sleeping area, with my king size bed, my giant comforter, (@ my feet,) and my giant flat screen TV. (it's behind the camera. (: )



This is the view off the upper balcony. That lake is so much fun to swim in... When it isn't 25 degrees F. That might not be such a great move. Might not.

And finally, the grand finale.. Gramma's making Special Itallian soup! Sorry Monseth's and Martin's, I just had to brag. :)

That's all for now, -Seth




4 comments:

Seth Skogerboe said...

Sorry about the unusual spaces between pics. It's a glitch. :)

Alex Monseth said...

Yeah, thanks for the bragging,

Alex

Eldarwen said...

Sounds like you're having fun. :) That food looks delicious and the scenery is beautiful!

Hannah Nicole said...

I'm drooling right now--thanks for bragging. ;)