Monday, December 21, 2009

Update... yet again

A'righty. Here it is. So far today, I have spent my time working on math, which I was a teensy bit behind on, reading, which I am unbelievably behind on, (usually un-heard of,) and trying to keep a straight face. Going to get shoes, my mom left me and my brothers in the car with a warning: There was a man going around begging, lying that he needed bus money. So when some a teenager decided to jump infront of my passenger window making a face, I admit I was more than slightly spooked. I believe he was doing it to entertain his girlfriend, (in the car next to ours) but still. Come on. I did, however, manage to keep a staight face. I tried to give him a stare of death, but I think it came out as a stare of slight hinderance. Though I say again, I was tempted to scream like a little girl. I probaly should have, as it would have really got the guy running. But no. I decided not to humiliate myself. While at least I got off with my pride, and the guy looked a little humiliated himself when I failed to solicit any reaction. Anyways, my mom took me into the store, and showed me my new shoes... HEELYS! (Hey, I waited that long to use all caps... Bravo to me. hee-hee...) Right now, it takes all my concentration not to just fall on my face, but I'm sure I'll get it... some day...

1 comment:

Hannah Nicole said...

Bravo on not screaming--I would've shrieked.

Just keep standing, just keep standing, what do we do, we stand, stand, stand.

In response to your HEELYS. ;)

Hannah