Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Movie Trailer::No More Decency

I am a huge fan of the Lightning Thief series by Rick Riordan, and recently, he came out with the first 'Olympian' movie. I have been told that is totaly awful. It has great graphics, a okay story, and it is entirely other than the book. That is not how it is supposed to happen!!!!! The start of this trailer is really the best. It just grabbed me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xko1Mx5w4tg And yes, Annabeth is a total geek. "I have strong feelings for you, but I don't know if they're good or bad yet." What?! Does that even make sense?!

4 comments:

Alex Monseth said...

Just wait till you actually watch it.

Jake M. said...

I know! "I have strong feelings for you, but I don't now yet if they're positive or- BLAH!!!" I despise that part. And yeah, they did change a lot of the plot. It was terrible. In my mind, it's okay= The special effects were enticing, the character's interesting (besides Annabeth- ugh), and yeah, it was okay, but BARELY. I was enraged that the movie differed so much from the book. I mean, listen to this: Clarrise IS NEVER EVEN MENTIONED!!! AHHH!!! And you won't BELIEVE what they did to the conclusion, but I don't want to give anything away, so yeah. I'll just be quiet. :D

Jake

Eldarwen said...

AFTER WATCHING THAT TRAILER I SOOOO WANNA SEE THAT MOVIE!!!! Yeah, that line was really cheesy! :P

tinyheart said...

One of my friends (and a bunch of others=)) went 2 see it in the movie theater and the one friend said it was nothing like the book.I don't read that series but I sorta want to see the movie..