Monday, February 8, 2010

Stream of Passion::Churning Stomach?


I suppose the title could go either way, so I will say this now: Stream of Passion is my new FAVORITE band. They are SO(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) good!!!!!!!!!!! How can I make my music play automatically? They are the first people on my playlist, and their music makes my gut churn. Not in a bad way though. And I know that sounds really weird. But I mean, do you ever have music that just makes your feet lift off the ground? Music that makes your head feel clear, and your stomach go into your throat (in a good way)? Stream of Passion: Bingo.

1 comment:

Alex Monseth said...

Seth, mixpod.com and playlist.com both allow your music to start automatically. Mixpod is waaaay better though because pretty much every song is on there. Cya friday.

Alex